Friday, August 21, 2015

Challenge #120

Hello All!  Welcome back to another Anything Goes Challenge!!
Let's find out who our winner is from last week!


   

Congratulations!!!

Please e-mail us to claim your prize!

We do have a little announcement to make before we venture on to this week's sponsor and Design Team cards.  This will be our last challenge week.  Jenny and I (Tricia) have thought about this extensively and just feel that we can no longer give the time that a challenge blog requires.  We both have very busy, growing families and feel that we need to take a step back and evaluate whether or not we will continue this venture.  SO FOR THE TIME BEING, WE'RE PUTTING THIS BLOG ON HOLD. You guys have been so much fun and we have loved seeing your creations each week!

This week's sponsor:

All Dressed Up:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
Winner will receive 2 digital images.
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog


Design Team Creations Using Sponsor Images:






Other Creations:




28 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I am sorry you are closing but understand. I will miss you and wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT samples. Love the All Dressed Up stamps the team used for their projects. So sorry to hear you are closing the challenge but totally understand! Thanks for your commitment in the past and best wishes for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the wonderful challenges!! Your DT has given great inspiration and I wish you all the best!! Enjoy your families as they grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you are closing the challenge but completely understand your reasons. Thanks for the great challenges and lovely DT cards you have shared every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your fun Challenges. I wish you all the best and appreciate all the fun you have given us with the beautiful projects your Team has shared and inspired us with. Happy Crafting and Bountiful Blessings of all things good and healthy. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card for last week's winner - I've emailed. Thanks for all the challenges - sad to see you go. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card for last week's winner - I've emailed. Thanks for all the challenges - sad to see you go. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Hazel!! Such adorable cards by the DT.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very sad news, I wish you both well and thank you for a lot of fun each week with your challenges, I will miss you, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad the challenge is ending - it has been a blessing to enter my cards - I wish you both the best life has to offer - you are so right - running a challenge is lots of work - I am so appreciative of all the challenges I enter - have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  12. what stunning cards and images sorry to hear that the challenge is ending but I can understand this fully I can't manage a weekly blog post these days! good luck in your future ventures hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com/2015/08/floral-atc.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I can't seem to link my card, hoping you might be able to add it for me please:
    http://lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/summertime-sailor-girl-card-cute-as.html

    Thanks so much,
    XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com/2015/08/anniversary-cupid.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems like the linky's not working, here's my card:
    http://annashandmadecards.blogspot.com/2015/08/how-to-back-your-bags-lots-of-bags.html
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry to hear you're closing this challenge, I only discovered it recently but it was fun to play along.
    As linky doesn't seem to work, here is my card for the current challenge: http://cheirourgia.blogspot.com/2015/08/cornered.html

    Hugs,
    Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so difficult to give up the things we enjoy, but we can't do everything! God wants us to prioritize, and He gives us different work for the various seasons of our lives. Perhaps He will provide a time in the future when you can come back to doing this. If not, I am sure He will bless your willingness to put your families first.
    As the linky tool seems full, I, too, will submit my card via the comment section. http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com/2015/08/nice-fishing-birthday-card.html
    Blessings, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh everyone posting cards here as linky not working?
    Here's mine! So sorry to see you go!! :-(
    Lucy x

    http://littlelucyscards.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/willow-greeting-fairy-in-pink-tiddly.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow!!! I love all the cards ♥ Lucky! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful DT creations! I am sorry to see you go, but am excited for the blessings you all will receive in return. Sending lots of hugs your way! Thank you for the inspiration. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. None of the 5-6 linky tools works, so I'm adding my card here: http://tindaloo.blogspot.no/2015/08/tequila-sunrise.html
    Sorry to see this fab challenge go, wish u good luck in future endeavours! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2015/08/manly-monday-bike.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for great challenges!! I hope you will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry to see you closing down. My entry is here:
    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/sweet-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://www.bigcraftymess.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/steampunk-at-that-craft-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2015/09/dreamweavers-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the next information.

    clipping path service
    Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete